Cat Carrol collects, from its subscribers and visitors, some personal data such as: e-mail address, IP address and, when the purpose so justifies, we also collect name, postal code, gender, telephone number as well as demographic data about styles of life.
This collection is made through online forms, questionnaires, promotions of products and services, hobbies, either through the cat carrol website or through commercially available databases.
The collection of your data is always done with anterior consent clearly indicating the purpose for which they are intended.
The data accumulated are relevant, adequate, and not excessive in relation to the scope, purpose, and services specified, explicit, and legitimate by Cat Carrol.
How we treat your personal information
Our priority is to ensure the security of all personal information you provide to us. To this end, we have built mechanisms for all employees to recognize the importance of protecting your personal information.
In order to assure that your information is always correct and up-to-date and to protect you from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, leakage, falsification, etc. of your personal information, cat carrol takes strict measures such as training employees, maintaining security rules and personal information management. Thus, we guarantee that your information is always kept safe.
When we share your information with a third party
Cat Carrol will only share your information with third parties when any of the following conditions are met.
- We have the user’s permission.
- In the case of presentation or disclosure of statistical information in which the users’ private identity cannot be determined.
- When we’re complying with the law.
- When necessary to guarantee physical or financial security, but the user cannot be contacted.
- When necessary for the maintenance of public health or to ensure the education of minors, the user cannot be contacted.
- When requested by government agents, civil servants or their representatives, information for carrying out legal matters, and non-compliance, with or without the user’s permission, can be considered an obstruction of the law.
Disclosure, revisions, exclusions or suspension of use
If the user requests clarification about the disclosure, review, addition or deletion of any personal information about him/her, or requests that his/her personal information no longer to be used, we will respond to the request as soon and as perfectly as possible.
If the user decides to hide their personal information, it may affect our ability to provide our services quickly and efficiently, so we ask for your understanding.
About cookies and web beacons